Point Wire Pressing Tool KH-230 with long handle range 10-240mm²
|Crimping Type||Indent Crimping|
Note: Adjust the top screw to change the crimping.
Mechanical crimping tool range from 10-240mm² is a professional tool for crimping copper and aluminum lugs. With indent crimping type.
1. For non-welding and standard electrical connection.
2. All the components are made of special steel, treated by special quenching and annealing.
3. It is with the characteristics of a long life, accurate bore diameter, and good crimping effect.
4. Accurate adjustment before ex works delivery
5. Due to best handle grasping position, light and compact structure and handle design ensures perfect crimping effect.
6. Lifetime more than 30,000times
7. The head of the mouth tool has been polished.
Mechanical Crimping Tool Features
1 Dieless crimping head, no dies to replace.
2 Each tool with one die but different crimping size.