Hydraulic Wire Cutting Tool YS-40A for Cutting Steel Wire, Pontil, ACSR Cable
We offer the best hydraulic wire cutting tool for complete reliability with the ability to cleanly cut cables up.
|Cutting Capacity||Steel wire Φ20mm|
Hydraulic cable cutter used for electrical wire, Tel cable and Cu/Alu cable.
Cable Cutter Features
1 Hand operated hydraulic tool specifically designed to cut copper, aluminum and tele cables having a max overall diameter 40mm to 85mm.
2 The hydraulic cable cutter tool features a double speed action: a fast advancing speed for rapid approach of blades to the cable and as lower powerful speed for cutting.
3 The blades are manufactured from high strength special steel, heat treated to ensure a long service life.
4 The head can be easily opened to allow the cutting of running cables.
Cutting Cables Carefully
- Keep hands clear of cutting blades at all times
- Do not cut steel – for steel cutting applications contact us
- Always wear safety glasses and gloves when operating this tool
- Before starting cutting cables ensure that the latch is fully secured – partial closure may damage the cutting tool head
- Clean the tool daily after use with a clean cloth to remove any residue including dust, sand or dirt
- Do not attempt to turn the tool head if the hydraulic circuit is pressurised