Mini battery electric pipe crimping tool EZ-1528 for copper stainless steel Pex pipe
|Rated crimping force|| 24KN|
|Rated working pressure|| 50Mpa|
|Application||Copper, Stainless Steel Multilayer composite Pipe, Pex Pipe|
|Clamping cycle|| 3S-8s|
|Working temperature|| -10℃~40℃|
|Battery|| 18V 3.0Ah Li-ion|
|Sealing ring of safety valve||1|
| Clamp die specification for thin-wall stainless steel pipe, copper pipe(nominal outer diameter)||SV type:15, 18, 22, 28mm|
|Clamp die specification for XPAP||TH type:16,20,26,32mm|
|Clamp die specification for PEX||15(3/8″), 18(1/2″), 20(5/8″), 24(3/4″), 30(1″)|
EZ-1528 crimping tool for crimping Pex pipe, Copper, stainless steel, Multi-layer composite Pipe from 16mm to 28mm
1. The unit is equipped with a double piston pump which is characterized by a rapid approach of the dies forwards the connector and a slow crimping motion.
2. The hydraulic unit incorporates an automatic retraction which returns the piston into its starting position when the maximum operating pressure is reached.
3. A manual retraction allows the user to return the piston into the starting position in case of an incorrect crimp. The unit is equipped with a special brake when stops the forward motion of the piston& die when the button is pressed.
4. The crimping head can be smoothly turned by 360 degrees around the longitudinal axis in order to gain better access to tight corners and other difficult working areas.
5. Li-ion batteries do neither have a memory effect nor self-discharge. Even after long periods of non-operation the tool is always ready to operate. In addition, we see a lower power-weight ratio with
50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compare to NiMH batteries.
6. If a deviation from the set operating pressure or low battery charges is identified, an acoustic signal sounds and a red display flashes.