How to Use IG-71500 Hydraulic A/C Hose Crimper Tool?
Easy for Using
1. Remove pin and lose the handle till you can “Open” top yoke.
2. Select correct die set (refer to the back page for description )
3. Insert the die into the joke.
4. Position fitting and hose in the crimper and close the yoke.
5. Insert pin securely.
6. Turn Body of tool clockwise until dies are snug against hose fitting.
7. Turn the hydraulic valve to “closed “position.
8. Pump handle to crimp fitting onto hose continues pumping until handle comes to a stop.
9. Once crimp is complete, turn the hydraulic valve to OPEN position.
Hydra-Krimp for Barbed and Beaded Hose Fittings
The new Patent pending “HYDRA – KRIMP” makes crimping barbed and beaded fittings as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
The lightweight hand-held hydraulic press is very portable and ideal for shop and field applications.
The Hydra- Krimp can be used on both beaded and barbed hose fittings.
The kit comes with a complete set of dies covering hose sizes #8, #10, #12 and reduced barrier #6, #8, #10 and #12.
The dies snap quickly into the press fixture requiring no pins or screws. The kit comes in a custom molded case and includes
About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Hydraulic crimping tools are specialty, professional pliers designed for crimping of copper, aluminum, various metals, as well as types of cable wiring and butt connectors. Crimping pliers will crush metal objects to create what is called a crimp, which describes a tight join or closure that will not open back up on its own.