Battery powered plumbing tool EZ-1632 for copper stainless steel pipe
|Crimping/ Charges||320 times|
|Cutting cycle||3s-6s(depend on the size of cable)|
|Battery capacity||3.0 Ah|
|Crimping die for SV type||Φ16mm, Φ20mm, Φ25mm|
|Crimping die for H type||Φ16mm, Φ20mm, Φ25mm, Φ32mm|
|Crimping die for TH type||Φ16mm, Φ20mm, Φ26mm, Φ32mm|
1. The unit is equipped with a double piston pump which is characterized by a rapid approach of the dies forwards the connector and a slow crimping motion.
2. The hydraulic unit incorporates an automatic retraction which returns the piston into its starting position when the maximum operating pressure is reached.
3. A manual retraction allows the user to return the piston into the starting position in case of an incorrect crimp. The unit is equipped with a special break when stops the forward motion of the piston& die when the button is pressed.
4. The crimping head can be smoothly turned by 360 degrees around the longitudinal axis in order to gain better access to tight corners and other difficult working areas.
5. Li-ion batteries do neither have a memory effect nor self-discharge. Even after long periods of non-operation the tool is always ready to operate. In addition, we see a lower power weight ratio with 50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compare to NiMH batteries.
6. If a deviation from the set operation pressure or low battery charges is identified, an acoustic signal sounds and a red display flashes.