Battery Hydraulic Crimping Tool EZ-300 for Terminals Range Up To 300mm²
|Crimps per charge||320 times( Cu 150mm²)|
|Crimping cycle||3s-6s(depend on the size of cable)|
|Battery capacity||3.0 Ah|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Sealing ring of cylinder||1set|
|Sealing ring safety valve||1set|
|Crimping Dies||16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm²|
1. The unit is equipped with a double piston pump which is characterized by a rapid approach of the dies forwards the connector and a slow crimping motion
2. The hydraulic unit incorporates an automatic retraction which returns the piston into its starting position when the maximum operating pressure is reached.
3. A manual retraction allows the user to return the piston into the starting position in case of an incorrect crimp. The unit is equipped with a special break when stops the forward motion of the piston& die when the button is pressed.
4. The crimping head can be smoothly turned by 350 degrees around the longitudinal axis in order to gain better access to tight corners and other difficult working areas.
5. Li-ion batteries do neither have a memory effect nor self-discharge. Even after long periods of non operating the tool is always ready to operate. In addition, we see a lower power-weight ratio with 50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compare to NiMH batteries.
6. If a deviation from the set operating pressure or low battery charges is identified, an acoustic signal sounds and a red display flashes.